Superior Car Wash Supply Accepts Returns of Purchased Items Under the Following Terms:
- Customers in Tennessee will be charged State Tax on all orders - We will contact you for Tax Payment arrangement.
- All returned products require a return goods authorization number. Contact us to obtain an RGA number.
- Shortages or damaged goods must be reported with 10 days of order delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by the original invoice sent with the order.
- Returns shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer. Superior Car Wash Supply will not accept returns freight collect.
- Products to be returned should be carefully packed and include the original invoice.
- Credit will be issued after verification of merchandise is received.
- No credit will be issued for used items.
- No returns will be accepted after 120 days.
- Merchandise returns of items invoiced longer than 30 days of return will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- We reserve the right to cancel an order without notice in case a credit card charge is flagged as suspicious by the credit card processing company.